[cisco-voip] Sending Calling Party type/plan from CallManager

Mike mikeeo at msn.com
Sun Feb 19 20:13:21 EST 2012

You have two problems here.

One being SIP not be able to carry ISDN plan type etc.. so you can’t set
those values on the European cluster and have them show up on the US
cluster.

The second is it seems like ATT is stripping digits off.  Do you own the SIP
trunk between clusters?

The fix would be a mix of calling and called transformation patterns on each
cluster.