[cisco-voip] Sending Calling Party type/plan from CallManager

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sun Feb 19 18:21:18 EST 2012

number plan/type is specified on either the router pattern or gateway.  If it is set to "callmanager" then CM attempts to guess the right plan/type based on calling party number format.

they can also be modified on translation patterns:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_0_1/ccmcfg/b03trpat.html

/wes