[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.5 migration from unity to Exchange 2010 for Voice mail

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Sun Feb 19 21:17:35 EST 2012

You can do this a couple of ways. If it is Unified Messaging, the messages are already in Exchange. If not, you could set them up another account pointed to the Unity Exchange Server and move them manually from one mailbox to the other.

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager | Presidio South | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>