[cisco-voip] Timezone not showing up on phones...

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Feb 20 11:16:37 EST 2012

You should set the rollback parameter on your staging servers so the phones don't get an ITL to begin with.

-Ryan

On Feb 19, 2012, at 11:59 AM, Jonathan Charles wrote:

That was it, I had them erase the ITL and the phone reg'd and picked up the timezone... yay Cisco.

So, our plan was to stage phones to our CCM before sending them to remote customer sites so they will have the correct load on them (so they can just plug em in), I will need to change the process to include erasing the ITL.

Jonathan