[cisco-voip] Right Fax To/From/File

johnny.crothers at dimensiondata.com johnny.crothers at dimensiondata.com
Tue Feb 21 14:45:20 EST 2012

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to figure out a couple of things, one of which is when I'm
receiving fax's on Right Fax the dialed number is not showing in the
To/From/File field on the Fax Util application, anyone know why this
would be? Or know what logs I should look at to see what the Calling
number is?

The PSTN -> Right Fax connection is. SIP Provider->SIP Trunk -> CUCM 8.5
-> SIP Trunk -> Right Fax.

Once I have this, I can figure out how to route a inbound fax directly
to a user's email group, unless someone has a link or doco on how to do
this?

Thanks in advance!

Johnny