[cisco-voip] Verify which device and firmware have sccp v 20 support

Erik Goppel egoppel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:39:34 EST 2012

Roger,

Cool , good info!
Looks like 9.2.1S has it. Not sure if 20/17 means ver 20 and/or 17, but will look into it.
Thanks for testing this.
I'll still will take it up with our account team, to prevent having to test all other devices, and have confirmation that v20 is now released.
If allowed by Cisco, i will post the info.

Erik

Op 21 feb. 2012 om 22:25 heeft Roger Wiklund <roger.wiklund at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: