[cisco-voip] Strange MGCP Gateway Registration Issue

gr11 grccie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:30:00 EST 2012

Also if still doesn't work, can you try rebooting the router? Whats the
show ISDN status looking like? But that should not be a problem as its
showing registered in CUCM.

Is it a new installation or it just stopped working? any information from
debug mgcp events?

Rebuilding mgcp is a good idea just in case you are missing anything....