[cisco-voip] Cisco Jabber for iPhone transfer to mobile network problems

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:53:32 EST 2012

Has anyone successfully configured so you can transfer a jabber voip
call to the GSM network?

I have a registered Jabber for iPhone, I can receive in/out calls both
internally and externally.
I have configured Mobile Identity with my mobile phone number, so if
the phone is not registered or no answer the mobile phone rings.
I have configured partial match with 9 digits in service parameter. I
have checked that caller ID is matching Mobile Identify.
I have configured the hand off number
Device CSS/Rerouting CSS etc is all correct.
I have followed the steps in the config guide for Jabber.

But still when I press the button to transfer the call to mobile
network it tried for about 5 seconds then nothing. I can see no
activity in/out on the gateways.

Any tips?

/Roger