[cisco-voip] Cisco Jabber for iPhone transfer to mobile network problems

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Feb 27 16:53:04 EST 2012

i had it working without issue. not sure what could be wrong.

however, that being said, i'm finding quite a bit of issues getting other things working.

for one, i was surprised that SIP Digest Authentication uses the local CUCM password not the LDAP authentication password. UGH!!!! and there is no way for a user to modify this via CCMUser pages! double-UGH!!!!

desktop integration is failing with CTI timeouts. got a TAC case open to try to figure that out. it worked for a few minutes today with one successful login, but no more.

still haven't tried the connection integration. I'm hoping I can get it working with our 7.1(2) ES code.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)