[cisco-voip] Unity/Unity Connection Port Upgrade

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Feb 28 11:43:38 EST 2012

I remember reading somewhere along the way that Unity/Unity Connection licenses were changed to where everyone got all the ports needed for free. The question I have is how do I get the ports added? The customer has UCSS and we got the upgrade licenses but I still have just their original 16 ports on their primary server. They got HA and the subscriber now has 250 ports! Does anyone know the process for this?
Thanks!

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCVP, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>