[cisco-voip] Cisco Jabber for iPhone transfer to mobile network problems

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Feb 28 12:24:54 EST 2012

Yes - I used the mobility softkey option working. Didn't do anything special except follow the instructions in the document. Two or three times over to ensure I did things correctly. ;)

Right now I'm working on getting Desktop integration working, might be a bug though.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)