[cisco-voip] CCX 4.05 License file on server?

VoIP Guy ciscovoiper1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:36:49 EST 2012

The license files are stored in CUCM's DC Directory.

If you open up DC Directory on the Publisher, you will be able to find a
BLOB representation of the uploaded text file.

Path in my old version of CUCM is:

Directory -> cisco.com -> CCN Apps -> <IPCX cluster name> ->
ClusterSpecific.<largest-number> -> License.<large number> ->FLEXlm.<large
number> -> list of licenses on right pane

Good luck with the BLOB representation of the text file but thought I would
mention it to stop you searching for it on the IPCX server when it is
stored elsewhere natively.