[cisco-voip] Unity/Unity Connection Port Upgrade

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Feb 29 10:16:26 EST 2012

The "except for version 7" has exceptions.

I believe that pre v7.1.5 you can still buy DLUs, but once you upgrade to 7.1.5 you're supposed to be buying UCLs.

I think.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)