[cisco-voip] Unity/Unity Connection Port Upgrade

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 11:31:40 EST 2012

Perhaps  due to the quantity of business we give to Cisco they are allowing
us to migrate at no cost but Ted is correct, there is a fee associated with
migrating to UCL.  I've found the listing in the configuration tool.

What bugs me about the whole 'migration cost' is you're effectively
re-purchasing licenses you already own.