[cisco-voip] cisco gateway calls drop

sheref hf sheref_hf at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:17:39 EST 2012

Hi all

I have more than 6 sites using PBX's and connecting together with Cisco 2900 series router with FXS module
these sites working well

the issue now : we deploying new two sites >>>> we configured the cisco router

1. I can make call from new site to other site with no issues
2. I can make a call from new site to old site
3. but I can't make a call from old one to new one

my scenario is any router have FXS 2 port module and give every port code >>

Please find attached file

old site sh run
new site sh run
debug for one call