[cisco-voip] cisco gateway calls drop

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Wed Jan 4 07:42:22 EST 2012

1.       What interface on the new router should your H323 traffic be bound to?

2.       What codec do you expect to be using? I noticed no codec was specified on either router.

3.       All of that said, it is likely the internal ACL on the new router blocking the call. To test, under voice service voip add "no ip address trusted authenticate" on the new router and see if that fixes it.

Thanks,

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager | Presidio South | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>