[cisco-voip] Dial-peer restrictions

Azher Mughal azher at hep.caltech.edu
Wed Jan 4 10:18:15 EST 2012

Hi All,

I have a setup where asterisk (freepbx) connects via SIP to 2611 router
for dialing out to pstn via the three fxo ports. However I have two set
of users. I want to restrict User-A only able to dialout via one of the
fxo port. While others should be restricted to remaining two ports.
Router is receiving the called and calling numbers.

Any suggestions on how to implement restrictions ? Router is receiving
same destination pattern from the users, e.g. 9XXX or 9XXXXXXX. I tried
to see if freepbx could append a digit for a specific user while dialing
out, but don't see an option there.

Thanks
-Azher