[cisco-voip] 79xx and Firmware 9-2-1

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Wed Jan 4 18:13:15 EST 2012

I recommend you have a read at the following document:

Security by Default and Managing ITL Files

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-18964

Given you couldn't get the firmware to change I suspect it's an ITL issue.

There is a beta version of PhoneView (http://www.unifiedfx.com) available next week that can pull the ITL status from the phone(s), let me know if you want to give it a try.

Thanks

Stephen