[cisco-voip] Call Recording/Beep Tone

Mrs. Lisa Notarianni lisa.notarianni at scranton.edu
Thu Jan 5 15:15:29 EST 2012

CUCM Version 7.1.5.31900-3

We have installs a CyberTech/NICE recording solution for one of our departments.  In Pennsylvania we are required to provide a beep tone every 15 seconds during recorded calls.

Here is the issue we have...

We have several 7961 phones with multiple DNs on them.  We only want to record on 1 DN per phone so we only want the beep to play for that one DN.  Other DNs are either for personal or other business use.

If I set the device to enable recording tone, the tone plays for all DNs.

If I set the DN to Recording Option to Automatic Call Recording Enabled and Recording profile to my system's recording profile, the beep plays but only once at initial connection of call.  It does not play again.

Anyone familiar with a way to get each DN to play beep every 15 seconds?

Lisa Notarianni
The University of Scranton