[cisco-voip] UCCX 7

John Franklin john.franklin at voipintegration.com
Thu Jan 5 14:12:30 EST 2012

Sean,

Here's a sample script to show you the process.  Make sure to set the retry property on the menu step to 0 or the menu prompt will repeat 3 times before hitting the timeout step.

Depending on your dial plan you will need to add your external access number to the front of the phone  number you are transferring to.

[cid:image001.png at 01CCCB9A.A3EB2300]

John