[cisco-voip] RightFax issue with CUCM 8.5 cluster

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Mon Jan 9 10:52:35 EST 2012

George,

If my memory serves me well, In Rightfax you have to use the Brooktrout
Configuration Utility to reconfigure H323 connectivity. Just look into
Start Menu -> Rightfax -> Brooktrout.

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Sent: lunes, 09 de enero de 2012 12:20 p.m.
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] RightFax issue with CUCM 8.5 cluster

Hey everyone,

  I have a setup where we have a RightFax server that has been working
over an Inter-Cluster Trunk on an old Cisco 4.2(3)Sr4b cluster.  We
recently upgraded to CUCM 8.5.  When we went into the RIghtFax 9.4
server, we were not able to find anything that pointed to the old IP
addresses of the 4.2 cluster and it only had an option for h.323.  Is it
just an h.323 configuration in RightFax?  Any help would be appreciated.
I really don't want to have an h.323 router between the RightFax server
and CUCM.

Thanks,

Bill