[cisco-voip] RightFax issue with CUCM 8.5 cluster

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Mon Jan 9 10:19:35 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

  I have a setup where we have a RightFax server that has been working over an Inter-Cluster Trunk on an old Cisco 4.2(3)Sr4b cluster.  We recently upgraded to CUCM 8.5.  When we went into the RIghtFax 9.4 server, we were not able to find anything that pointed to the old IP addresses of the 4.2 cluster and it only had an option for h.323.  Is it just an h.323 configuration in RightFax?  Any help would be appreciated.  I really don't want to have an h.323 router between the RightFax server and CUCM.

Thanks,
Bill