[cisco-voip] CM Cancel Call Waiting feature

Ovidiu Popa ovi.popa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:31:30 EST 2012

Yeah, that much I understood. I was looking for complete specs:
- impacts and drawbacks
- what it actually does (changes the busy trigger on the line?),
- what's the deal with the phrase " To invoke this feature, the user dials
the cancel call waiting code, obtains recall dial tone, and places a call
normally ". What is the code? Is it configurable?
- in what menu do we configure it ?

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Ovidiu