[cisco-voip] Split 1 publisher and 2 subscribers into 2 independent publishers and 1 subscriber

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Jan 13 12:49:17 EST 2012

You can do it from an operational standpoint... it's called Business Edition 5000 (albeit that includes unity connection on the same box and requires a specific server)
You can not however convert a sub to a pub.  What you could do is wipe the sub in question, reinstall as a pub and then restore a backup from the other pub, then you can just delete what you don't need from that server
There's more detail to it than that, but that's a high level answer.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCVP, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>