[cisco-voip] Inbound BRI issues

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:55:46 EST 2012

Debug dial-peer? Did you see any number hitting the dial-peer?

Take note that the number you specified in pots which is a match is strip away after matching.

I.e destination-pattern 911 under pots dial peer

If you never prefix back the number, you will send nothing to your isdn.

Sent from my iPhone
Pls pardon my fat fingers.