[cisco-voip] CUCM - separating management traffic

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:11:05 EST 2012

Who knows?  It's not something that I've ever heard of on the roadmap from
CIsco.  Technically speaking, I can't imagine it would be terribly
difficult to have the various CCM services operate on one interface/IP and
the management (HTTP/HTTPS) on another address, but that's just me thinking
about it.

Speaking realistically, I've never seen anyone care enough to implement
ACL's or application layer filtering to "protect" the admin interface in
the real world.

-matthew