[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 hardware

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Jan 19 13:00:40 EST 2012

Having been involved in some dell vs hp competitive stuff in the past, I  have heard that because of the way dell's supply chain works, that stuff even listed as the same model etc may end up with slightly different components internally.

Not sure how true that is or if it applied to servers, but I could see where that would be an issue for Cisco.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCVP, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter  |  Facebook  | Website  |  Email Support