[cisco-voip] Unity Cxn - MWI will not activate/deactivate

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jan 23 11:43:12 EST 2012

I am somewhat new working with Connection.

Unity Connection 8.0(3). When a message is left for a user the light does
not turn on. If the light was previously on, and the message is heard, the
light does not go off.

When I leave a message, then look at the User/Message Waiting page in UCxn
admin, it shows MWI Off...no attempt to turn the light on...so I don't
think the problem is related to CUCM.

This worked Friday, and as far as anyone can tell, no changes were made on
the system.  Help!! Any ideas would be really appreciated.

--
Dave Wolgast
Livonia, NY