[cisco-voip] Callmanager 8.5 SQL select to find IP Address of Phones?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Jan 23 19:19:15 EST 2012

In RTMT I can find the ip address of a phone, but I can't find a way to export to csv,etc.

So is there a select * from command I can run from CallManager CLI to get a list of phones and ip addresses?  I can capture CLI output  to .txt and make a .csv ? or AXL?

I need to move all phones in 10.214.89.0/24 to a different Device Pool for SRST purposes, and can't find an easy way based on IP Address. It's roughly 300 phones.