[cisco-voip] Cius question..

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jan 25 14:37:17 EST 2012

The Cius isn't giving you the ability to input DTMF until the call is in a connected state.
This will be fixed in 9.2(3).

-Ryan

On Jan 25, 2012, at 1:51 PM, Ed Leatherman wrote:

Our long distance service is setup to prompt for an authorization code
when connecting a call. This is done by our carrier rather than via
FACs in call manager. For whatever reason, when I call long distance
from my Cius, I cannot access the keypad to enter in a code. Am I
missing something obvious here? I've tried the context button (the
left hard button on the bottom) but only get option for New Call and
Search.

Once a call is connected (device to device or local call), the button
"ribbon" is displayed on the bottom of the screen and I can access the
keypad. I'm guessing the call is not "connected" yet during the access
code prompt, so no button ribbon.

I actually call long distance so rarely from my office that this is
the first i've run into the problem.

--
Ed Leatherman