[cisco-voip] ISR/VG Ethernet redundancy

Ovidiu Popa ovi.popa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:57:15 EST 2012

Hello everyone

I have a few questions regarding  bridge virtual interfaces and voice protocols:
- is binding sccp and/or mgcp to a bvi interface supported by Cisco Tac?
- any official configuration guides for this kind of connectivity?
- anyone have this configuration in production and would care to share his/hers feedback?

My main goal is to be able to use the spare ethernet interfaces on a router/vg for redundancy but I was surprised by the lack of official guidance on the subject.

Thanks
Ovidiu