[cisco-voip] UCCX to dial lists

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Jan 25 16:01:22 EST 2012

Your complete use case is not clear but caution appears warranted.

you might be careful of going down this route.  there are many regulations for autodialers.  Some regulations  for autodialers include reliability, hours to dial, avoiding calling cell phones or do not call lists, avoiding harassment, confirmation of intended recipient, and time to connect to live agent.

To a phone user, and especially a cell phone owner, receiving an unsolicited phone call is unpleasant.
To the entity initiating the calls regulatory fines resulting from improper implementations can be unpleasant.

/wes