[cisco-voip] Manipulate Connected ID on Ip Phone

Russell Chaseling rchaseling at plannet21.ie
Thu Jan 26 04:18:33 EST 2012

Hi,

Anyone know how to do this - need to manipulate the "called" ID of a dialled number on the IP Phone screen after connection.

Basically customer has a Vodafone CPN and we need to send them a prefix to connect 12345 which is added on the outgoing dialpeer.

dial-peer voice 20 pots
preference 1
destination-pattern 0087T
port 0/0/1:15
prefix 12345087

So when a user dials a Vodafone number it comes up on their IP Phone as dialled number 123450871111111.....the only way I can seem to manipulate it is to Restrict it completely on the route pattern which then shows the dialled number as Unknown - neither solution is good for the customer.

Think it can be done by TCL script I believe but looking for a simpler solution

Cheers
Russell