[cisco-voip] UCCX to dial lists

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:17:27 EST 2012

Nice.  Glad you got something put together.

Yeah CCT is awesome, especially when you consider the ability to outpulse
DTMF before completing the transfer.  You can do anything from transmit
data to the answering device, or preselect menu options prior to completing
the transfer.  This is basically how Unity Connection does the cross server
sign in and cross server transfer.

Take care.

-Anthony