[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 with AD: User appears in End users, but cannot login

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jan 31 09:39:43 EST 2012

Anything that prevents authentication would affect services. So, the few that I can think of:

    • passwords set to expire (change on next login)
    • accounts set to expire (calendar entry)
    • accounts with no last name (before/after first import)

The third really affects the ability of the LDAP sync to import the account.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)