[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 with AD: User appears in End users, but cannot login

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jan 31 09:49:24 EST 2012

If you are using ldap authentication then AD still has to authenticate the user, which will fail if the user has to change the password.

There's nothing specific to UC apps on that though, it's just a matter of ldap validating the user credentials.
Off the top of my head I'd say the account can't be locked, must have a password, and can't be set to force the user to change password on next login.

-Ryan