[cisco-voip] Cisco CM 4.2 with Cisco 2811 running IOS ver c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.151-4.M4 connection to Nortel PBX 1000E

Harold G Penley HPenley at crmchealth.org
Mon Jul 2 11:25:33 EDT 2012

We have 12 Cisco 7912 Wireless IP phones with CM 4.2(3)sr3a.  Our router is a Cisco 2811 running ver c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-9.T7.  Calling to and from Nortel PBX phones are working fine.  We are moving to CM 8.xxx and need to update the IOS on the C2811 to ver 15.1.  When we upgrade to the new IOS with our current CM ver 4.2, we are getting calls from the Nortel PBX to the Cisco 7921, but we are not getting Cisco 7921 to Nortel PBX phones.  The Nortel phones will only flash for a split second and the C7921 will go to busy after two or three rings.

Harold Penley
Network Manager

McKesson Corporation
McKesson Provider Technologies/Managed Services
@ Cookeville Regional Medical Center
1 Medical Center Boulevard
Cookeville, TN 38501
931-783-2637 (Office)
931-783-5688 (Fax)
hpenley at crmchealth.org<mailto:hpenley at crmchealth.org>

[cid:image001.png at 01CD583A.AB815620]
Integrity Customer Focused Accountability Respect Excellence

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.  For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com