[cisco-voip] CUC upgrade to 8.6.2.21900-5 freezes?

Valvona, Andrew Andrew.Valvona at fmglobal.com
Tue Jul 3 05:52:58 EDT 2012

I had a similar issue with Connection (although slightly different revisions) and was advised that this was the workaround by Cisco TAC. I took a DRS and COBRAS backup prior to the upgrade, but in my case I didn't need either as individual language settings were restored once the locale was reinstalled.

Andrew