[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 licenses disappear on reboot

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:38:37 EDT 2012

only time I've seen that is if i didn't have a good application (upgrade
license), it would take the DLU and Nodes without error but would do
exactly what you're seeing... In my case I was pulling the licenses off a
jump drive to a customer PC and then uploading them, i pulled them directly
off my OWA email and they worked? think maybe the CM 8 lic file is corrupt?
perhaps have them issue another upgrade license?