[cisco-voip] Displaying the CiscoIPPhoneStatusFile

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:07:10 EDT 2012

Okay...

I'm sure it is relatively easy but I'm not finding much on it.

I need to push the "<CiscoIPPhoneStatusFile>" to a variety of different
model phones from 7961 to 7975 and even some 7960.

Our current method of using SNORT to trigger the process on a pre phone
TFTP request has WAY too many things which go wrong on a regular basis.

I'm not opposed to a commercial product but the price has to be right and I
have to be able to exclude certain subnets.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks!

-erick