[cisco-voip] UCCX 7.0 acript with call redirect get please try again after entering menu option 1

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Jul 9 18:29:13 EDT 2012

Attached screen shot and MIVR log file, I'm not spotting the problem. Does it even try to transfer to 1 based on MIVR log?

Dialed CTI Route Point 2410, hear my prompt in the menu, select option 1, call redirect to 4001 and hear "Please try again".  The 7965 is 4001 in the none partition, so it should not be a CSS issue.  The CTI Port has access to Transcoder as 4001 is across WAN/G729, and UCCX is G.711 ulaw.  I can manually dial 4001.