[cisco-voip] Upgrade from UCCX 7.0(1)SR5 to UCCX 8.5.1.11002-22

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Tue Jul 10 09:01:42 EDT 2012

My experience in this migration is that phase 2 required the use of the username and password configured in UCCX as an administrator. If for some reason it cannot talk to UCM due to either a version incompatibility or other issue, it won't let you login.

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager | Presidio South | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com