[cisco-voip] A Phone call generates an email response based on users outlook calendar

Travis L. Dennis tdennis at DataSourcePro.com
Thu Jul 12 10:00:03 EDT 2012

Office Communicator can send an email to the called party out of the box.
Might not take much to get it to send an email to the calling party provided
they are in your contacts list.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/communicator-help/control-missed-call-e-ma
il-messages-HP001205767.aspx

I think Asterik and a few other open source IP PBXs do the same as well .
Not sure about a Cisco version

Regards,

Travis L. Dennis

Enterprise Solutions Architect