[cisco-voip] A Phone call generates an email response based on users outlook calendar

Andreas Sikkema asikkema at unet.nl
Thu Jul 12 16:08:50 EDT 2012

 I know the answer is UCCX with a great script but is there any other way
to do that?

Does Avaya, Shortel, Other systems have this feature ?

Perhaps not, but most offer some kind of CTI functionality. If the called
party has a really nice CRM system I can see it being able to send these
kinds of email using the CTI interface as the source of the information
needed to find the calling party email address.

--
Andreas