[cisco-voip] Odd Unity Connection problem

Mike mikeeo at msn.com
Thu Jul 12 10:06:35 EDT 2012

I have a issue where a previous engineer setup up certain mailboxes to
redirect back to the operator if they don't answer.

I can't find the rule or the configuration he/she did. I did a unity
connection port monitor and I see the call come in and hit the PHTransfer
APP status the Display status says "Answer Phone if Needed"  and State says
" PH Transfer.cde"

Anyone know a way of tracing this down better?  I checked the users transfer
and greeting settings don't see a problem.

Thanks,

Mike