[cisco-voip] Jabber 9 client issue on CUP 8.6 / Unity Connection 8.5

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Thu Jul 12 11:52:32 EDT 2012

Hey Guys,

  I recently had to do a recovery of the file system on Cisco CUP 8.6 server we're testing with the Jabber client.  It is back online and I can do all the basic things I could before, chat, make calls, receive calls, call voicemail and play voicemails.  However, the voicemails seem to be inaccurate.  I left myself a voicemail, but the one that showed in Jabber was an old voicemail I had deleted.  It was the correct message in Outlook.  I deleted it in Jabber and removed that message in Outlook.  Then I restored the "correct" message in Outlook.  But then the "incorrect" message showed up in Jabber.  It isn't making any sense at all.  Any suggestions on what to check?

Thanks,
Bill