[cisco-voip] Odd Unity Connection problem

Rick Gilliam rdg7656 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 19:21:24 EDT 2012

Hi Mike!
I also have Unity connection here with two Sites that use ATT-SPC Pc software 5.1.578 ARC E on Six computers.
The operators here have been trained to drag and drop the incoming caller to the dept or person and relaease "Un-Supervised Xfer" and they are having no issue like this one Pal!

Rick Gilliam