[cisco-voip] A Phone call generates an email response based on users outlook calendar

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Thu Jul 12 18:44:14 EDT 2012

Am I the only one who finds people’s obsession with returning missed calls to be annoying and pretentious? If I don’t leave you a voicemail, it means I don’t need you to call/email me back!

Having the return contact be automated sounds even more annoying. First rule of automated contact – you need permission first!

-mn