[cisco-voip] Active Voice Calls OID

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:50:42 EDT 2012

Physical Chassis: Interface connectivity, CPU and memory

IF-MIB

IfEntry

1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1

CISCO-PROCESS MIB

cpmCPUTotal5minRev

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.8

CISCO-MEMORY-POOL-MIB

ciscoMemoryPoolEntry

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.48.1.1.1

SIP: Monitor the issues/timeouts that occur with generic SIP signaling

CISCO-SIP-UA-MIB

cSipStats

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.152.1.2

Active calls: Monitor calls on a particular dial peer

DIAL-CONTROL-MIB

dialCtlPeerStatsEntry

1.3.6.1.2.1.10.21.1.2.2.1

Voice Quality Statistics: Active call stats, e.g. packet loss and
round-trip time (RTT)

CISCO-VOICE-DIAL-CONTROL-MIB

cvVoIPCallActiveEntry

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.63.1.3.2.1

SIP Trunk utilization: Number of active calls based on protocol,
dial-peer and interface, Call rate and spike

CISCO-VOICE-DIAL-CONTROL-MIB

cvCallVolume

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.63.1.3.8

cvCallRateMonitor

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.63.1.3.11

DSP utilization: report transcoding and MTP session information,
configuration and statistics on used/available sessions

CISCO-DSP-MGMT-MIB

cdspDspfarmObjects

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.86.1.6

cdspDspfarmUtilObjects

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.86.1.7

Root Object Name cvGatewayCallActive, OID: 1.3.6.1.4.9.9.63.1.3

Copied from some not-so-friendly sources, apologies for the formatting.

-nick