[cisco-voip] CME -to - CME call fail

Adewale2 adewale2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 11:22:08 EDT 2012

Hello All,
Could anyone advice on what could be wrong on CME - to-CME calls,
 I have site-A with CME-A and site-B with CME-B, That have been working for 3 years now.
A week ago I made changes to IP address subnet and interface of the CME-B Site B.
Since then ,CME-B can call extension in site A, while CME-A cannot call extension in Site B.
I ping ping both CME From Site-A to Site -B and from site-B to Site-A.
Any help please

CME-B , can call Extension in Site A, but CME - A cannot call Extension in Site B

CME-B

dial-peer voice 10 voip
 description TEHO-2-SITE_A_CME
 destination-pattern 5...
 session target ipv4:10.10.1.1
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 codec g711alaw
 no vad
=
!
telephony-service
 max-ephones 38
 max-dn 96
 ip source-address 10.10.2.1 port 2000
 auto assign 10 to 40
 timeouts interdigit 6

And Site CME-A

dial-peer voice 20 voip
 destination-pattern 20..
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:10.10.2.1
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 codec g711alaw
 no vad
===

!
telephony-service
 max-ephones 38
 max-dn 96
 ip source-address 10.10.1.1 port 2000
 auto assign 10 to 40
 timeouts interdigit 6

Heaven is Real try your best to be there, and in all your getting get understanding
God's Own
Addy